1Down "21 Day Challenge"





Can you believe there are 58 days left in 2015!?!  Seriously, the older I get the faster the year goes by!  In my preparation for 2016 one thing that I feel that was missing in 2015 were serious accountability partners.  The old adage “birds of a feather flock together” comes to mind when I think my most successful times in life.  In my former football life I was surrounded by my teammates and pushed by my coaches to achieve championship success.  In my entrepreneurship career I’ve had the privilege to have great business partners that pushed me to become a better leader and mentors that were examples of great businessmen.  From both of those experiences I learned how to create consistent habits that helped me achieve the goals I set.

 A tool that I have put together to help me and hopefully you with finishing your 2015 goals and preparing for your 2016 goals is the 1Down 21 Day Challenge!  How many times have you seen or heard people “try” a 90 day challenge and quit within 30 days?  People often “try” 30 day goals but because life gets in the way they fail to make the full 30 days.  Usually people quit on their 30 day goals around 20 – 23 days simply because they cannot see how they will achieve the goal.  Most people simply do not know how to set meaningful goals that move them to action.  Please download the 1Down 21 Day Challenge below.  I assure you that this simple tool will help!

Download the 1Down 21 Day Challenge HERE




If you are having issues setting and sticking to your goals I am looking for a few accountability partners that want to get to the next level in their life, career, or business.  Send me an email if this is something you want to be a part of group (this is not a business opportunity). 

Lets be great today! 1 Down! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greatness 101: How you do anything is How you do everything

Greatness 101: Create Solid Relationships

Are You Grateful?!