Power In Having Nothing To Lose

Happy first day of October to you!  I wanted to send out a quick message for my friends that may be going through a challenging time in there life.  Whatever P.A.I.N. you maybe going through remember that it is only temporary.  Embrace the P.A.I.N. and allow it to push you to your passion.  As the book of life says "this too shall pass".

P = Passion: What drives you? What motivates you? What inspires you?
A = Action: Take massive action towards your dreams and goals
I = Inspired: Stay Inspired. Put yourself on a daily personal development routine
N = Never, Never, Never, Never Quit

Remind yourself that "No matter how bad it is or how bad it gets....I AM GOING TO MAKE IT"! 
  In today's Leader of Leaders video I am speaking on having power when you have nothing to lose!

Let's be great today! 1 Down! 





Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you would forward to your friends and share on Facebook or Twitter.

1 Down
 
PS: I'm always on the look for other leaders that would like on a side project with me!  Check it out HERE.


www.IamSuperTLC.biz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greatness 101: What Have You Done For Me?

F*** A Mentor

Greatness 101: How you do anything is How you do everything