H.U.S.T.L.E. "The Universe Is Abundant"




Lets talk about the abundance of the Universe!!!  We have all heard phrases like "speak your dreams to the universe", "the secret", or "the universe is full of abundance".  I feel that all these statements are true but most people think of the Universe as the lottery.  The universe responds to natural actions that are deeply believed by your subconscious. It's time to focus on exactly what you want.  It's time to HUSTLE!


H.U.S.T.L.E.

H = Hero
U = Universe
S = Servant Leadership
T = Think
L = Legendary
E = Entrepreneurship

There are a lot motivational speakers, coaches, bloggers, etc out there.  Anyone can read books and regurgitate memorized quotes but my goal is to actually train and teach
.  I have broken down each segment into separate videos and will be uploading them over the next week.  The second video below is my training on the Universe.  I hope you learn at least 1 thing from my H.U.S.T.L.E. series.   









Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you would forward to your friends and share on Facebook or Twitter. Let's be Great today!

1 Down

PS: Lets be GREAT TODAY!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greatness 101: What Have You Done For Me?

Greatness 101: It’s the Pinnacle!

Greatness 101: Create Solid Relationships