H.U.S.T.L.E. (Hero)

This past year I had a several great opportunity to speak at high schools here in Atlanta.  As a former teacher I knew that I had to come up with some material that will first get their attention and secondly keep their attention.  I toiled over ideas for a few weeks and finally developed the acronym H.U.S.T.L.E. "The American Dream".  I wanted to provide my audience with some useful tips that most people never really think about. 

H.U.S.T.L.E.


H = Hero
U = Universe
S = Servant Leadership
T = Think
L = Legendary
E = Entrepreneurship


There are a lot motivational speakers, coaches, bloggers, etc out there.  Anyone can read books and regurgitate memorized quotes but my goal is to actually train and teach
.  I have broken down each segment into separate videos and will be uploading them over the next week.  The first video is my training on Heroes.  I hope you learn at least 1 thing from my H.U.S.T.L.E. series.   






Hero: a person who is admired for great or brave acts or fine qualities

 
•Who is your Hero?
  • Every life battle is a mind battle. Your mind needs a Hero. 
•“Law of Modeling” John C. Maxwell
  • It’s hard to improve when you have no one but yourself to follow. 
•Your Hero
  • Must excite you
  • Helps determine your self portrait
  • Is succeeding in the area where you want
•Hero to Mentorship
  • The most important personal growth phase you will ever hear a good leader say to you is “FOLLOW ME”
•Keys when choosing a Mentor
  • A good mentor is a worthy example
  • A good mentor has proven experience
  • A good mentor is available
  • A good mentor provides friendship & support

Ask your mentor “Do you care for me?”


www.IamSuperTLC.biz

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greatness 101: What Have You Done For Me?

F*** A Mentor

Greatness 101: How you do anything is How you do everything