Do You Believe In Affirmations?

 
I had to ask my family a friends this serious question today!  Do you believe in affirmations?  I know that I am a firm believer in setting goals, writing the vision, and speaking life.  However, my downfall comes with inconsistency. I've had a hard time holding myself accountable to really focusing on my goals and speaking affirmations consistently.  Fortunately I was shown a great tool to help any of us focus on our affirmations and goals daily.  This tool is the Obsessed With Success Affirmation conference call.  I first listened to this call this past Friday and I have been hooked since.  If you are looking to start your day off with a group of like minded individuals pursuing their dreams and goals dial in on the weekdays at 7:30 am and weekends at 9:00 am eastern (641) 715-3200 pin 656202#.  I promise I'm not trying to recruit you lol!  This call has been a blessing to my day and I am simply passing on the information.  I hope you will dial in tomorrow morning. 
  In today's Leader of Leaders video I am giving my personal testimony about the Obsessed With Success call!
 
AUTOSUGGESTION
 
In the book Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, the author speaks about the term "Autosuggestion"!

Hill states:
Autosuggestion is the term that applies to all suggestions and all self-administered stimuli that reach one's mind through the five senses.  Stated in another way, autosuggestion is self-suggestion.  It is the agency of communication between that part of the mind where conscious thought takes place, and that which serves as the seat of action for the subconscious mind.

Through the dominating thoughts that one permits to remain in the conscious mind (whether these thoughts be negative or positive is immaterial), the principle of autosuggestion voluntarily reaches the subconscious mind and influences it with these thoughts.



 
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you would forward to your friends and share on Facebook or Twitter. Simply click on the buttons below! Let's be Great today!

1 Down
 
PS: Lets be GREAT TODAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greatness 101: It’s the Pinnacle!

Greatness 101: What Have You Done For Me?

Greatness 101: Create Solid Relationships