Lessons From A Basketball Referee


The weekend is almost over but I hope that you are enthused about the upcoming week. If we are friends on social media you have probably seen that I am a basketball referee.  This job was a challenge that I took on a year ago just to stay involved with sports.  I really did not think that being a basketball referee would help me grow as a person and as an entrepreneur.  I never thought about how focused you have to be as a referee until my first game when every basketball Mom in the stands was calling me everything but the son of God lol.  It really is demanding task to manage and control a basketball game.  Much like the life of an entrepreneur it take very thick skin and laser focus to manage your dream!  

Let's be great today! 1 Down! 






Next time you go to a basketball game take it easy on the referees! If your friends need some rhino skin or focus, I would greatly appreciate it if you would forward to your friends and share on Facebook or Twitter. Simply click on the buttons below! Let's be Great today!

1 Down

PS: Are you an entrepreneur that is looking for great opportunity and interested in working with me? Send me an email.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greatness 101: What Have You Done For Me?

F*** A Mentor

Greatness 101: How you do anything is How you do everything