There's Power in Your Name!



My dapper Grandfather Willard Carter

I was pondering on the question; do you know how Poweful Your Name is? I think along the way some people tend to forget that their name carries with it a responsibility not only to themselves but to their family and in some cases close friends.  Your name was given to you by your parents. Take pride and represent your Name!   

The Law of the Mirror


One of my favorite books is the 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth by John C. Maxwell.  Below are a couple of tips to help you take pride in your name.

You Must See Value in Yourself to Add Value to Yourself!!! 
  • Stop comparing yourself to others
  • Add value to others
  • Do the Right Thing, Even if it's the Hard Thing
  • Celebrate Small Victories 

"Personal development is the belief that you are worth the effort, time, and energy to develop yourself." Dennis Waitley



Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you would forward to your friends and share on Facebook or Twitter. Simply click on the buttons below! Let's be Great today!

1 Down! 


PS: Reach back to me if you have any interest in working with me personally on a side project!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greatness 101: What Have You Done For Me?

F*** A Mentor

Greatness 101: How you do anything is How you do everything