Entrepreneurs That Dislike Entrepreneurs


I have had some very entertaining experiences while on my entrepreneurial quest for freedom.  It always amazes me how much you learn about people and their thought process.  Most people don't realize how important mindset is when it comes to being successful not only as an entrepreneur but in your career or in everyday life.  Remember you always get back what you give out! Let's be great today!

The couple of experiences I speak about in today's Leader of Leaders video reminded me of a fundamental key to wealth and success! Character!!! Your character and how you conduct business speaks volumes. 




Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you would forward to your friends and share on Facebook or Twitter. Simply click on the buttons below! Let's be Great today!

1 Down



PS: If you would like to work with me personally on a side business project email me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greatness 101: What Have You Done For Me?

F*** A Mentor

Greatness 101: How you do anything is How you do everything