Don't You Dare Lose Faith!


We all have become witnesses to a terrible tragedy in Charleston, SC.  It is a scary feeling that a place of worship was attacked is such a viscous way.  I was enraged when I saw the news about this obvious sick person filled with hate walking into a church and taking the lives of 9 innocent people.  I could never imagine losing a loved one in that manner.  I kept thinking about the hurt and the pain everyone in that community must feel right now.  It brought tears to my eyes; when I saw 19 year old Chris Singleton, whose mother was one of the 9 people murdered, standing with his teammates and coaches from the Charleston Southern University baseball team say "I Forgive You". Faith gives you to strength to forgive.  Forgiveness is a powerful feeling not for the person you are forgiving but for yourself.  Let's be great today!  Let's have the Faith of Chris Singleton today!

"Love is ALWAYS stronger than hate." Chris Singleton

You can view Chris Singleton's interview HERE.



Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you would forward to your friends and share on Facebook or Twitter. Simply click on the buttons below! Let's be Great today!

1 Down


PS: If you would like to work with me personally on a side business project email me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greatness 101: What Have You Done For Me?

F*** A Mentor

Greatness 101: How you do anything is How you do everything