Are You a Builder, Quitter, or Incubator





I've been asking myself this serious question for the last few weeks "Am I a quitter, an incubator, or a builder?".  That can be a tough question to ask yourself as an entrepreneur because you have to look in the mirror.  Activities like writing down you goals, organizing your calendar, or buying business cards can "trick" you into thinking that you are actually building a business.  The activities that make you a business builder are the ones that generate income!  I challenge you to take a look at your daily activities and determine if they generate income or lead you in that direction.  If those activities are not moving you towards a profit then it is time to reevaluate....So I ask you "Are you a Quitter, Incubator, or Builder?". Carpe Diem...Seize the day!  









Did This Help You? If so, I really need your support!  I always say that I want to inspire just 1 person every time I speak.  In 2016 I am going to step that number up.  One of my goals for 2016 is to gather 50,000 YouTube subscribers.  If you can take 3 seconds to subscribe to my YouTube channel below I'll be your best friend lol!!  Thank you for your support.

1 Down

Click HERE to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greatness 101: Create Solid Relationships

Greatness 101: What Have You Done For Me?

Greatness 101: It’s the Pinnacle!