Do You See Value In Yourself?





I just received the best compliment that someone could give me right now!  A high school classmate sent me a Facebook message ending it with "You are not the person I use to know". If you knew me from back in the day you can probably co-sign with her statement lol.   So many people are held back back by insecurities, self doubt, lack of faith, or simply their past!  Release the past and hold on to the vision you have of where you are going.  Who do you have to become to achieve greatness?! In today's Leader of Leaders video I am speaking on The Law of the Mirror.

Lets be great today! 1 Down! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greatness 101: Create Solid Relationships

Greatness 101: What Have You Done For Me?

Greatness 101: It’s the Pinnacle!