Confessions Of An Introvert


I hate to admit it. I am actually kind of ashamed to admit that I HATE PEOPLE lol!  I'm just joking!!  I'm sort of joking but I am a naturally a shy and introverted person.  Being in the industry of network martekting and direct sales being afraid to talk to people can hinder your success. I have had to learn to step outside of my comfort zone and actually learn how to make friends.  We all know it's not about what you know but who you know!  In today's Leader of Leaders video I am speaking on several tips that can help you when it comes to networking as an introverted person!

Let's be great today! 1 Down!

By the way if I could show you how you could earn $50,000 in the next 30 days would you watch a 1 minute video? YES I said $50,000!!! If you want that video HIT me up! 






Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you would forward to your friends and share on Facebook or Twitter. Simply click on the buttons below! Let's be Great today!

1 Down
 
PS: Did I mention I'm working with a company that's offering a $50,000 bonus? You should send me an email about that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greatness 101: Create Solid Relationships

Greatness 101: What Have You Done For Me?

Greatness 101: It’s the Pinnacle!